HOW TO CHANGE YOUR EZ SPARE UNIVERSAL WHEEL
1. Download the EZ Spare Wheel Fitment Guide from the APP store on Google Play and the Apple App store. Once downloaded, use the guide to look up the specific hardware to use on each vehicle. Once typing into the App the vehicle’s year, make, and model, it will show you the specific size of PCD adapters, lug nuts or bolts, and center ring to use for the vehicle you are installing the EZ Spare on.
2. Take the black rubber O ring and put it around the PCD adapter in the groove.
3. Using the Black Mounting tool, place the EFS adapters on the end of the magnetized tool.
Insert the mounting tool into the lug hole with PCD adapter & turn clockwise. Pull the tool out and repeat with all.
4. Place the correct size hub center ring on the backside of the wheel into the center bore hole. (Some vehicles do not require ring)
5. Place the EZ Spare wheel on the hub and align with the bolt pattern.
6. Using the correct size bolts or nuts, tightened them one by one until all 5 have been tightened onto the wheel.
7. Using a wrench, tighten the lug bolts until all 5 have been tightened onto the wheel hub. Use the OEM torqueing specifications for the specific vehicle to ensure a tight secure fit.
9. Using the jack, lower the vehicle down to the road slowly.
THE VEHICLE IS NOW READY TO BE DRIVEN SAFELY TO IT’S DESTINATION.